Saturday, October 3, 2009

Week 1--Thesis Idea and Helping Each Other

Bullying, specifically cyberbullying is my current thesis topic.  My goal is to create an e-learning lesson providing sensitivity training about bullying and cyberbullying for educators.  I feel that it is important to approach this subject from a variety of sides.  I will address the sides of the victim, the bully, the bystander, and the authority.  For each of these sides, I will define and explain bullying, how it leads to cyberbullying, and suggest possible solutions to the problem of bullying.  

I'd like to know more about everyone's thesis idea and how it's coming along for you.  I think we can really help each other this month by being patient and encouraging to one another.  I know that I need assistance with accountability and some help in the area of time-management.  I want everyone to know how thankful I am for everyone in my group at Full Sail.  I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know some of you very well and I can't wait to meet you all face to face in February at graduation.

1 comment:

  1. Jolene,

    I'm leaving for DC in the morning to go to the NASAGA conference regarding Gaming and Simulations in education/corporate training/literacy/motivaltional tool. I'm having a HUGE problem with creating a meaurable "problem" with a measurable "solution". I am hoping that this conference will reveal what it is I am seeking....

    I can't wait for graduation and meeting everyone, too!

    ReplyDelete