Thursday, October 22, 2009

Week 4--Blog 2, Not half full...

Ok, so I'm reading The Art of Possibility and I'm not feeling at all half full at this point.  It seems as if everything has been crashing down around me.  I was very excited when I first began the book, but now I'm finding that I'm angry because I don't want to be positive right now.  Is it ok just to want to be mad sometimes?  I'm going to continue reading and I will actually respond to the book...I just wanted to vent for a little bit first.  I'll be back when my glass begins to fill again.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. I wholeheartedly believe in the right to vent and not be happy. My only caveat is that this is seen as a natural reaction that comes freely in the moment(s) of frustration and doesn't become a "life choice." I've known people who were raised to not believe in emotions and that one must always be happy and because that's not very realistic they chose instead to try to cut off all emotions. So, please, feel free to vent away.

    ReplyDelete