Saturday, October 17, 2009

Week 4--iPhoto Editing Tutorial




Here is one of the photos that I chose to explore using iPhoto's editing tool.  As you can see, the difference is amazing.  It is difficult to even make out an image in the first picture, but the second one is much clearer.  This is a picture taken by my friend Angy of 3 bunnies found abandoned on Cape Canaveral Air Force Station.











This is Paisley, our pride and joy.  The first picture is the original upload into iPhoto, the second explores color changes and vignettes, and the third uses the 'antique' effect as well as vignettes and shadow changes.

I really enjoyed exploring the iPhoto editing tools.  Now I'm ready to learn how to use PhotoShop!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Job Jolene!!!! I really like iPhoto. It is pretty easy to use after you do it a couple of times. I like Photoshop but am no where near proficient with it. I would love to be able to do some graphic design.
    Have fun with it! ~Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. great example of the power of editing photos (I really couldn't tell what the top photo was. Wow!)

    ReplyDelete