Friday, October 23, 2009

Week 4--Blog Response to Katarina McCleary

Monday, October 19, 2009


Week 3 Stickam Chat
Well, that was interesting!!! I really see why we don't use the audio on Stickam. Initially, my group could not figure out how to get our video to show up, but when we put our minds together we finally figured it out. It was also interesting when the group members forgot they were on video and made a really crazy face(ok who am I kidding it was me). Anyway, I think we are all set for our group Stickam and Skype tomorrow.

Posted by kswmccleary at 7:45 PM

3 comments:

Amy White said...

My daughter is still laughing at your "pig" face! :) So funny! I can see how Stikam could be helpful to meet with groups, but I'll have to figure out a way to make it more private. You should have seen the dirty IM's that "shyguy" was sending me! Ugh. Reminded me of the people you got in a fight with in SL. *Another* funny night!! HA!
October 19, 2009 10:17 PM

kswmccleary said...

I don't think I could forget the SL drama if I tried!! What a horrible experience SL has been!
October 20, 2009 7:23 PM

jojoteach1109 said...

Stickam was fun ladies! I was a little frustrated when we couldn't get in, but eventually all worked out. I thoroughly enjoyed our Stickam session. It was more fun than I expected. The funniest part was hearing our audio on Skype and waiting for our videos to catch up. I had a hard time not smiling at everyone when the camera was on. The camera is great to keep attention (right, Brandi?), but can be distracting because I found myself making sure my hair still looked ok and that I was centered on the screen. I loved the funny faces and sillyness too. Ya'll have been a great group!
October 23, 2009 9:35 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment