Sunday, October 25, 2009

Week 4--What I have Learned Project

I'm going to be completely honest here.  It has been a hectic month and I honestly didn't get the time I had hoped to explore very much new media.  I was really looking forward to spending some time working with Photoshop, but ended up only having time to work with the iPhoto editing tools.  I will take what I can get!  I decided to take what I learned while playing with the iPhoto editing tools, reading The Art of Possibility and responding to the discussion boards this week about my dream job and I used Comic Life for my project.  My plan is to print and post this in my classroom and in my house as an inspirational reminder to reach for my goals and continue to dream big. 


1 comment:

  1. Funny how life can get in the way some times. I'm glad that you were able to work on the iPhoto things (I need to get my library up-to-date). Believe me, I understand and know that everyone begins with the best intentions.

    ReplyDelete